2007 ORS § 419C.067¹
Case transferred to juvenile court after verdict in criminal court

When a case is transferred to the juvenile court under ORS 137.707 (Adult prosecution of 15-, 16- or 17-year-old offenders), the juvenile court shall enter an order finding the youth within the jurisdiction of the court under ORS 419C.005 (Jurisdiction) based on the verdict in the criminal court. The juvenile court’s order has the same effect as an adjudication under ORS 419C.400 (Conduct of hearings). [1995 c.422 §82]