Definitions for ORS 417.705 to 417.801
(1) "Community mobilization" means government and private efforts to increase community awareness and facilitate the active participation of citizens and organizations in projects and issues that will have positive impact on the well-being of children, families and communities.
(2) "Efficiency" means a measurable indicator of the amount of resources required to produce an output.
(3) "High-level outcome" means the Oregon benchmarks adopted by the Oregon Progress Board and any other measurable indicators of societal well-being.
(4) "Intermediate outcome" means a measurable indicator of the effort by an agency or other entity toward achieving a high-level outcome target.
(5) "Local commission" means a local commission on children and families established pursuant to ORS 417.760 (Local commissions).
(6) "Local coordinated comprehensive plan" or "local plan" means a local coordinated comprehensive plan for children and families that is developed pursuant to ORS 417.775 (Purpose and duties of local commission) through a process coordinated and led by a local commission and that consists of:
(a) A community plan that identifies the community’s needs, strengths, goals, priorities and strategies for:
(A) Creating positive outcomes for children and families;
(B) Community mobilization;
(C) Coordinating programs, strategies and services for children who are 0 through 18 years of age and their families among community groups, government agencies, private providers and other parties; and
(D) Addressing the needs of target populations; and
(b) The service plans listed in ORS 417.775 (Purpose and duties of local commission) (6) that designate specific services for the target populations identified in the community plan.
(7) "Outcome" means the measure of a desired result.
(8) "Output" means the amount or frequency of products or services delivered by an agency or other entity.
(9) "Performance measure" includes outcomes, outputs and efficiencies that indicate how well an agency or other entity is carrying out its mission and achieving its goals.
(10) "Services for children and families" does not include services provided by the Department of Education or school districts that are related to curriculum or instructional programs.
(11) "State commission" means the State Commission on Children and Families established under ORS 417.730 (State Commission on Children and Families).
(12) "Target" means a specific level of achievement desired for a specific time, expressed numerically. [1993 c.676 §30; 1999 c.1053 §3; 2003 c.148 §1; 2003 c.553 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.