Legislative approval and funding of health services to certain persons
The Legislative Assembly shall approve and fund health services to the following persons:
(1) Persons who are categorically needy as described in ORS 414.025 (Definitions) (2)(n) and (o);
(2) Pregnant women with incomes no more than 185 percent of the federal poverty guidelines;
(3) Persons under 19 years of age with incomes no more than 200 percent of the federal poverty guidelines;
(4) Persons described in ORS 414.708 (Conditions for coverage for certain elderly persons, blind persons or persons who have disabilities); and
(5) Persons 19 years of age or older with incomes no more than 100 percent of the federal poverty guidelines who do not have federal Medicare coverage. [2003 c.735 §3]
Note: 414.706 (Legislative approval and funding of health services to certain persons) to 414.709 (Adjustment of population of eligible persons in event of insufficient resources) were added to and made a part of 414.705 (Definitions for ORS 414.705 to 414.750) to 414.750 (Authority of Legislative Assembly to authorize services for other persons) by legislative action but were not added to any smaller series therein. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.