Application and participation in Oregon Prescription Drug Program
- • prescription drug charges
- • fees
(1) An individual or entity described in ORS 414.312 (Oregon Prescription Drug Program) (4) may apply to participate in the Oregon Prescription Drug Program. Participants shall apply on an application provided by the Department of Human Services. The department may charge participants a nominal fee to participate in the program. The department shall issue a prescription drug identification card to participants of the program.
(2) The department shall provide a mechanism to calculate and transmit the program prices for prescription drugs to a pharmacy. The pharmacy shall charge the participant the program price for a prescription drug.
(3) A pharmacy may charge the participant the professional dispensing fee set by the department.
(4) Prescription drug identification cards issued under this section must contain the information necessary for proper claims adjudication or transmission of price data. [2003 c.714 §2; 2007 c.67 §2; 2007 c.697 §18]
Note: See note under 414.312 (Oregon Prescription Drug Program).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information