Selection of home care worker
- • right to terminate employment
- • eligibility determination made by Department of Human Services
(1) An elderly person or a person with a disability who hires a home care worker has the right to select the home care worker, including a family member.
(2) An elderly person or a person with a disability who hires a home care worker has the right to terminate the employment of the home care worker at any time and for any reason.
(3) The Department of Human Services shall determine the eligibility of an elderly person or a person with a disability to receive home care services under the Medicaid program and state-funded long term care services. [2001 c.901 §5; 2007 c.70 §181]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information