- • quorum
- • meetings
- • compensation and expenses
(1) The Seismic Safety Policy Advisory Commission shall select one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, for two-year terms and with duties and powers necessary for the performance of the functions of such offices as the commission determines.
(2) A majority of the members of the commission constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) The commission shall meet at least once every two months at a place, day and hour determined by the commission. The commission also shall meet at other times and places specified by the call of the chairperson or of a majority of the members of the commission.
(4) Each member of the commission, except a member of the Legislative Assembly, appointed under ORS 401.337 (Seismic Safety Policy Advisory Commission) (1)(b) shall receive compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). A legislative member shall receive compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 171.072 (Salary of members and presiding officers). [1991 c.956 §§5,6,7; 1995 c.511 §2; 1997 c.520 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information