Authorized use of allocation to counties
- • report by counties to Legislative Assembly
(1) Moneys paid to counties under ORS 366.762 (Appropriation from highway fund for counties) to 366.768 (Advances from highway fund to county) shall be used only for the purposes stated in sections 3 and 3a, Article IX of the Oregon Constitution, and the statutes enacted pursuant thereto including ORS 366.514 (Use of highway fund for footpaths and bicycle trails).
(2) Counties receiving moneys under ORS 366.762 (Appropriation from highway fund for counties) to 366.768 (Advances from highway fund to county) shall report annually to the Legislative Assembly the expenditures of those moneys in each of the following areas:
(b) Bicycle paths;
(c) Construction and expansion;
(d) Operations and maintenance;
(e) Other payments;
(f) Payments to other governments; and
(g) Repair and preservation.
(3) The Association of Oregon Counties shall make an annual report to the Legislative Assembly presenting the information required by subsection (2) of this section. The report shall be made to the committees of the Legislative Assembly with primary jurisdiction over transportation matters.
(4) For the purposes of subsection (2) of this section, each county shall account for moneys paid to the county under ORS 366.762 (Appropriation from highway fund for counties) to 366.768 (Advances from highway fund to county) separately from any other county moneys. [Formerly 366.542]
Note: 366.774 (Authorized use of allocation to counties) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 366 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information