Definitions for ORS 346.640 to 346.660
(1) "Person who is deaf" means a person whose hearing disability precludes successful processing of linguistic information through audition with or without a hearing aid.
(2) "Hearing ear dog" means a dog that is on an orange leash and that is trained to assist a person who is deaf.
(3) "Hearing ear dog trainee" means a dog undergoing training to assist a person who is deaf.
(4) "Mode of transportation" means any mode of public transportation operating within this state except for parlor, lounge, or club car of a common carrier by railroad.
(5) "Public accommodation" means a place of public accommodation as defined in ORS 659A.400 (Place of public accommodation defined). [1981 c.771 §3; 2007 c.70 §139]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information