Definitions for ORS 346.610 to 346.630
(1) "Dog guide" means a dog that is wearing a dog guide harness and is trained to lead or guide a person who is blind.
(2) "Dog guide trainee" means a dog undergoing training to lead or guide a person who is blind.
(3) "Mode of transportation" means any mode of public transportation operating within this state except for parlor, lounge, or club car of a common carrier by railroad.
(4) "Person who is blind" means a person who has vision of 20/200 or less with the best correction or has a visual field of 20 degrees or less.
(5) "Public accommodation" means a place of public accommodation as defined in ORS 659A.400 (Place of public accommodation defined).
(6) "Trainer" means a person who trains dogs to lead or guide persons who are blind. [1967 c.259 §1; 1971 c.87 §1; 1973 c.714 §12; 1981 c.771 §1; 2007 c.70 §136]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information