- • reports
(1) The Board of Directors of the Oregon School for the Deaf shall adopt a master plan for the Oregon School for the Deaf. The plan shall specify the mission and objectives of the school.
(2) The board shall include the input of stakeholders in the school in the development of the plan, including school districts, education service districts, students, graduates of the school and parents and guardians of students at the school.
(3) The plan shall include, but not be limited to, recommendations for:
(a) Procedures for systematically measuring the school’s progress toward meeting its objectives;
(b) Procedures for analyzing changes in student population and modifying school programs and services to respond to the changes; and
(c) The delivery of the school’s services to school districts and education service districts.
(4) The plan shall honor deaf culture.
(5) The plan shall be in effect for a period of five years and shall be reviewed for needed modification every two years.
(6) Prior to February 1 of each odd-numbered year, the board shall submit the plan to the Superintendent of Public Instruction and the Legislative Assembly. The board shall also include the plan in the presentation to the Joint Legislative Committee on Ways and Means on the budget of the school. [2007 c.858 §51]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.