Definitions for ORS 339.372, 339.375 and 339.377
As used in this section and ORS 339.372 (Policies of school boards on reporting of child abuse), 339.375 (Report of child abuse by school employees) and 339.377 (Training on prevention and identification):
(1) "Abuse" has the meaning given that term in ORS 419B.005 (Definitions).
(2) "Disciplinary records" means the records related to a personnel discipline action or materials or documents supporting that action.
(3) "Education provider" means:
(a) A school district as defined in ORS 332.002 (Definitions).
(b) The Oregon School for the Blind.
(c) The Oregon School for the Deaf.
(d) An educational program under the Youth Corrections Education Program.
(e) A public charter school as defined in ORS 338.005 (Definitions).
(f) An education service district as defined in ORS 334.003 (Definitions).
(g) Any state-operated program that provides educational services to kindergarten through grade 12 students.
(h) A private school.
(4) "Law enforcement agency" has the meaning given that term in ORS 419B.005 (Definitions).
(5) "Private school" means a school that provides educational services as defined in ORS 345.505 (Definitions for ORS 345.505 to 345.575) to kindergarten through grade 12 students.
(6) "School board" means the governing board or governing body of an education provider.
(7) "School employee" means an employee of an education provider. [2005 c.367 §1; 2007 c.501 §1; 2007 c.858 §68]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information