- • list of best practices
(1) The Department of Education, in consultation with the District Best Business Practices Advisory Committee, shall establish a system for auditing the business practices of districts. The department shall develop a list of best business practices to use for the district audits.
(2) Only those districts that volunteer for the audit will be audited under this section.
(3) The department shall contract with the Secretary of State to audit districts based on the list of best business practices.
(4) The secretary shall report the results of the audit first to the Governor, the State Board of Education and the district that was the subject of the audit. Then the secretary may post the results of the audit on the Internet.
(5) The department shall monitor district responses to the recommendations made in the audit. The department shall report to the board on the district responses and make further recommendations if necessary. [2007 c.839 §12]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.