County board of review to advise assessor on income-approach factors
(1) Income-approach factors being utilized by a county assessor in arriving at the values for farm use of farmland under ORS 308A.092 (Establishing value for farm use) shall be submitted by the county assessor to a county board of review. The board of review shall advise the county assessor as to whether the factors being so utilized are proper under ORS 308A.092 (Establishing value for farm use).
(2) The county board of review shall consist of:
(a) Two members appointed by the county court sitting for the transaction of county business, board of county commissioners or other county governing body of the county.
(b) Two members appointed by the county assessor.
(c) One member appointed by the four members appointed as provided in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this subsection, who shall serve for a term of one year.
(3) Each member of the county board of review appointed under subsection (2)(a) and (b) of this section shall serve for a term ending two years after the date of the expiration of the term for which the predecessor of the member was appointed, except that a person appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term shall be appointed for the remainder of the term.
(4) Members of the county board of review must be persons knowledgeable and experienced in farmland values.
(5) Members of the county board of review shall be reimbursed by the county for their actual and necessary expenses incurred in the performance of their functions as members. [Formerly 308.350]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information