Definitions for ORS 307.841 to 307.867
(1) "Construction" means the development of land and the construction of improvements to land, and may be further defined by the Housing and Community Services Department by rule.
(2) "Equalized floor" means the quotient determined under ORS 307.857 (Application for exemption) (3)(b).
(3) "Light rail station area" has the meaning given that term in ORS 307.603 (Definitions for ORS 307.600 to 307.637).
(4) "Low income residential housing" means housing that is restricted to occupancy by persons or families whose income is no greater than 80 percent of area median income, adjusted for family size, as determined by the department.
(5) "Rehabilitation" means the substantial repair of improvements or land developments, and may be further defined by the department by rule.
(6) "Transit oriented area" has the meaning given that term in ORS 307.603 (Definitions for ORS 307.600 to 307.637).
(7) "Vertical housing development project" or "project" means the construction or rehabilitation of a multiple-story building, or a group of buildings, including at least one multiple-story building, so that a portion of the project is to be used for nonresidential uses and a portion of the project is to be used for residential uses.
(8) "Vertical housing development zone" or "zone" means an area that has been designated a vertical housing development zone under ORS 307.847 (Approval or disapproval of application). [Formerly 285C.450]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information