Definitions for ORS 294.805 to 294.895
(1) "Board" means the Oregon Short Term Fund Board.
(2) "Council" means the Oregon Investment Council created under ORS 293.706 (Oregon Investment Council).
(3) "Funds" means funds under the control or in the custody of any local government official by virtue of office that are not required to meet current demands.
(4) "Investment officer" means the State Treasurer in capacity as investment officer for the council and the investment pool.
(5) "Investment pool" means the aggregate of all funds from local government officials that are placed in the custody of the investment officer for investment and reinvestment as provided under ORS 294.805 (Definitions for ORS 294.805 to 294.895) to 294.895 (Board duties, generally).
(6) "Local government official" means each officer or employee of any agency, political subdivision or public corporation of this state, including the Oregon State Bar, who by law is made the custodian of or has control of any funds. [1973 c.748 §1; 1981 c.880 §14; 1987 c.381 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information