- • quorum
- • compensation and expenses
- • staff
(1) The Public Officials Compensation Commission shall select one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, for such terms and with such duties and powers necessary for the performance of the functions of the offices as the commission determines.
(2) A majority of the members of the commission constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) If a quorum is present when a vote is taken, the affirmative vote of a majority of the members present is required for the commission to establish salary recommendations under ORS 292.912 (Duties).
(4) A member of the commission is eligible for compensation and expenses under ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions).
(5) The Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall assist the commission in carrying out its functions. [1983 c.790 §2; 2007 c.901 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.