Department allocation of governmental service expenses among state agencies
(1) With respect to each biennium beginning on July 1 of an odd-numbered year, the Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall allocate among all state agencies the governmental service expenses, as determined by the department in accordance with ORS 291.272 (Definitions for ORS 291.272 to 291.278), for the biennium ending two years prior to the beginning of the biennium for which the allocation is made.
(2) The department, in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed under subsection (3) of this section, shall determine and may at any time redetermine the reasonable share of governmental service expenses to be assessed against any fund or appropriation. Such expenses shall be a charge against any fund so designated and be considered an administrative expense of the agency administering the fund or appropriation.
(3) The department, with the approval of the Governor, shall prepare and prescribe the procedures and methods used in determining and redetermining the reasonable share of governmental service expenses assessed against any fund or appropriation.
(4) The department, with the approval of the Governor, may make rules necessary or proper to carry out the duties imposed upon it by ORS 291.272 (Definitions for ORS 291.272 to 291.278) to 291.278 (Transfer of allocated amounts to General Fund).
(5) The computation required by subsection (1) of this section shall be made by the department in advance of the biennium with respect to which the allocation is to be made. [1967 c.637 §4; 1969 c.105 §1; 2005 c.22 §213]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.