Conditions required by sponsor for authorization
- • reports
(1) The sponsor of an urban enterprise zone may require an eligible business firm seeking authorization under ORS 285C.140 (Application for authorization) to satisfy other conditions in order for the firm to be authorized.
(2) The conditions that a sponsor may impose under this section must be reasonably related to the public purpose of providing opportunities for groups of persons, as defined by the sponsor, to obtain employment, including but not limited to providing training to these groups of persons.
(3) The sponsor may establish procedures for monitoring and verifying compliance with conditions imposed on the firm under this section and require the firm to agree to the procedures as a condition to authorizing the firm.
(4) Conditions established under this section may be imposed on a firm only if the sponsor has adopted a policy that establishes standards for the imposition of the conditions.
(5) Conditions imposed by a sponsor under this section shall be in addition to, and not in lieu of, conditions and requirements imposed under ORS 285C.050 (Definitions for ORS 285C.050 to 285C.250) to 285C.250 (Designation of new zone following zone termination) or pursuant to an agreement entered into under ORS 285C.160 (Agreement between firm and sponsor for additional period of exemption) and do not affect the duties of the Department of Revenue or of the county assessor under ORS 285C.050 (Definitions for ORS 285C.050 to 285C.250) to 285C.250 (Designation of new zone following zone termination).
(6) A sponsor of an urban enterprise zone that imposes conditions for authorization on eligible business firms under this section shall submit a written report every four years to the Legislative Assembly concerning the application and effects of the conditions on business firms within the enterprise zone. [2003 c.662 §32]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information