Designation for electronic commerce
- • application
- • revocation
(1) A sponsor of an existing enterprise zone may seek to have the zone designated for electronic commerce under this section.
(2) The sponsor shall file an application to have the zone designated for electronic commerce with the Economic and Community Development Department. The application shall be in the form and contain the information that the department by rule may require.
(3) The application shall be accompanied by a copy of a resolution, adopted by the governing body of the sponsor, requesting that the zone be designated for electronic commerce.
(4) The department shall review applications for electronic commerce designation and shall approve no more than 10 zones for electronic commerce designation.
(5) The sponsor may by resolution revoke an electronic commerce designation made under this section. If an election is revoked, the sponsor may not subsequently seek reinstatement of electronic commerce designation. [Formerly 285B.672; 2005 c.667 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information