Qualifications for approval of project funding
The Oregon Economic and Community Development Commission may approve a project proposed in an application filed as provided in ORS 285A.669 (Application for project money), if, after investigation, the commission finds that:
(1) The proposed project is feasible and a reasonable risk from practical and economic standpoints, and the loan has reasonable prospect of repayment.
(2) Moneys in the Oregon Port Revolving Fund are or will be available for the proposed project.
(3) There is a need for the proposed project, and the applicant’s financial resources are adequate to provide the working capital needed to ensure success of the project.
(4) The applicant has received all necessary permits required by federal, state or local agencies.
(5) The applicant will not owe more than $3 million to the Oregon Port Revolving Fund if the loan is approved.
(6) The standards under ORS 285A.055 (Prerequisites for certain commission actions) have been met. [Formerly 285.883; 2001 c.883 §12; 2003 c.773 §12]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information