Oregon Production Investment Fund
- • source of moneys in fund
- • permissible uses of moneys
(1) The Oregon Production Investment Fund is established in the State Treasury, separate and distinct from the General Fund. Interest earned by the Oregon Production Investment Fund shall be credited to the fund.
(2) Moneys in the Oregon Production Investment Fund shall consist of:
(a) Amounts donated to the fund;
(b) Amounts appropriated or otherwise transferred to the fund by the Legislative Assembly;
(c) Other amounts deposited in the fund from any source; and
(d) Interest earned by the fund.
(3) All moneys in the fund are continuously appropriated to the Economic and Community Development Department for the purposes of making:
(a) Reimbursements authorized under ORS 284.368 (Reimbursement from fund);
(b) Payments to a tax credit marketer for marketing services provided by the marketer as described in ORS 284.369 (Marketing); and
(c) Refunds described in ORS 315.514 (Film production development contributions) (6).
(4) Expenditures from the fund are not subject to ORS 291.232 (Declaration of policy) to 291.260 (Approving, modifying or disapproving requests and budgets to be submitted to the federal government). [2003 c.736 §79]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information