Capital Projects Fund
- • use
- • gifts, grants and donations
- • loaned moneys
(1) The Oregon Department of Administrative Services through funds appropriated therefor, from balances in the Capital Projects Fund, or as otherwise provided by law, may enter into all contracts or agreements deemed necessary to:
(a) Purchase, construct, improve, repair, equip and furnish office buildings as defined in ORS 276.110 (Definitions for ORS 276.013, 276.015 and 276.110 to 276.137);
(b) Purchase, construct, improve and repair utility and service facilities;
(c) Execute such other buildings, grounds and public works projects for state government as may be necessary to accomplish the purposes of this chapter; and
(d) Acquire land by purchase, gift, exchange, lease, condemnation or otherwise for the purposes of paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) of this subsection and to improve sites therefor.
(2) There is established in the State Treasury a Capital Projects Fund, separate and distinct from the General Fund. The moneys in the Capital Projects Fund may be invested as provided in ORS 293.701 (Definitions for ORS 293.701 to 293.820) to 293.820 (Separate accounts for each local government). Interest earnings on the fund assets shall be credited to the fund. All moneys credited to the fund by law are appropriated continuously to the department for the purposes set out in subsection (1) of this section.
(3) The Oregon Department of Administrative Services on behalf of the State of Oregon may accept gifts, grants and donations from public and private sources for the purposes set out in subsection (1) of this section. Such gifts, grants and donations shall be deposited by the department in appropriate separate trust accounts until such time as required to meet the obligations for which the gift, grant or donation was intended. When so required, the department shall deposit such amounts in the Capital Projects Fund, subject to any limitations imposed by the donor.
(4) Moneys loaned by an investing fund under ORS 276.013 (Acquisition of office buildings), 276.015 (Investment of certain funds) and 276.110 (Definitions for ORS 276.013, 276.015 and 276.110 to 276.137) to 276.137 (Title to buildings) shall be deposited in the Capital Projects Fund and are appropriated continuously for the purposes set out in subsection (1) of this section. [1969 c.706 §§3,4,5; 1977 c.598 §2; 1981 c.106 §4; 1989 c.756 §14]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information