- • referral to department for further study
- • adoption
(1) Upon receipt by the State Land Board of a report submitted by the Department of State Lands, the board shall review the report of the department.
(2) If the board finds that the report is incomplete in any respect, it may refer the report back to the department for further study. In case of such referral the board may request additional information and may request modification of the department’s report.
(3) If a report is referred back to the department pursuant to subsection (2) of this section, the department shall compile the additional information, if any, that was requested and shall revise the report in compliance with the directions, if any, of the board.
(4) The board shall adopt a report of the department submitted pursuant to ORS 274.967 (Department studies) (2), if it finds the report to be complete and accurate. [1973 c.329 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.