Definitions for ORS 274.705 to 274.860
(1) "Filled lands" includes submerged and submersible lands reclaimed artificially through raising such lands above the highest probable elevation of the tides to form dry land, by placement of a fill or deposit of earth, rock, sand or other solid imperishable material.
(2) "Gas" means all natural gas and all other fluid hydrocarbons not defined as oil in subsection (4) of this section, including condensate originally in the gaseous phase in the reservoir.
(4) "Oil" means crude petroleum oil and all other hydrocarbons, regardless of gravity, which are produced in liquid form by ordinary production methods, but does not include liquid hydrocarbons that were originally in a gaseous phase in the reservoir.
(5) "Person," in addition to the meanings defined by ORS 174.100 (Definitions), includes quasi-public corporations, political subdivisions and governmental agencies and instrumentalities.
(6) "Structure" means any construction works, including but not limited to derricks, pipelines, lines for the transmission and distribution of electricity, telephone lines, wharves, piers, slips, warehouses and units designed to act as groins, jetties, seawalls, breakwaters or bulkheads.
(7) "Tidal submerged lands" means lands lying below the line of mean low tide in the beds of all tidal waters within the boundaries of this state as heretofore or hereafter established. [1961 c.619 §1; 1967 c.421 §158]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.