Agreements to provide interpretive services
(1) In order to further the interpretive and educational functions of state lands in Oregon, the Director of the Department of State Lands may enter into an agreement with a private, nonprofit scientific, historic or educational organization organized solely for the purpose of providing interpretive services for state lands facilities in Oregon.
(2) An organization entering into an agreement with the director under subsection (1) of this section may:
(a) Provide educational or interpretive material for sale at state lands facilities;
(b) Acquire display materials and equipment for exhibits at state lands facilities;
(c) Provide support for interpretive or educational programs at state lands facilities;
(d) Provide support for state lands facility libraries; or
(e) Provide support for other interpretive projects related to a specific state lands facility.
(3) If the director enters into an agreement with an organization under subsection (1) of this section, the Department of State Lands may:
(a) Provide incidental personnel services for the organization’s interpretive program; and
(b) Provide space at a state lands facility for the display and sale of materials provided by the organization.
(4) Any money received from the sale of publications or other materials provided by an organization pursuant to an agreement entered into under this section shall be retained by the organization for use in the interpretive or educational services of the state lands facility for which the organization provides interpretive services.
(5) As used in this section, "state lands facility" includes a recreational, historical, educational, research or scenic attraction owned by or under the control of the State of Oregon and administered by the Department of State Lands. [2003 c.253 §29]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information