As used in this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Board" means the State Land Board.
(3) "Department" means the Department of State Lands.
(4) "Director" means the Director of the Department of State Lands.
(5) "Land" includes water, water rights, easements of every nature and all appurtenances to land.
(6) "Material" includes gravel, rock, sand and silt, but does not include hard minerals subject to ORS 274.610 (Prohibited contracts for exploration for hard minerals), or oil, gas and sulfur subject to ORS 274.705 (Definitions for ORS 274.705 to 274.860) to 274.860 (Protection and location of filled lands).
(7) "Public land" means any land or improvements thereon owned by the State of Oregon or any agency thereof.
(8) "State land" means public land controlled by the Department of State Lands.
(9) "Terminal disposition" means the permanent relinquishment by an agency of rights in real property, including, but not limited to, sale, exchange, conveyance, relinquishment of title, or donation. [1967 c.421 §2; 1967 c.616 §12; 1969 c.594 §2; 1971 c.88 §5; 1981 c.787 §44; 1991 c.217 §2; 2003 c.253 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.