2007 ORS 271.150¹
Vacation records to be filed
  • costs

A certified copy of the ordinance vacating any street or plat area and any map, plat or other record in regard thereto which may be required or provided for by law, shall be filed for record with the county clerk. The petitioner for such vacation shall bear the recording cost and the cost of preparing and filing the certified copy of the ordinance and map. A certified copy of any such ordinance shall be filed with the county assessor and county surveyor.

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 271—Use and Disposition of Public Lands Generally; Easements, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­271.­html (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.