Inventory of state-owned real property
- • status information reports
- • periodic revision
- • rules
(1) The Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall maintain and keep current an inventory of all state-owned real property and shall classify all such property on the basis of current use, value, idle or surplus to agency need. The department shall establish categories of real property necessary for management of state-owned real property. Land owning agencies shall provide status information, as requested by the department, of agency owned land for the department to carry out its clearinghouse function.
(2) On or before October 1 of each even-numbered year, a state agency shall submit to the department a revised and updated inventory of any surplus real property that it owns. The inventory shall list separately any surplus real property located within an urban growth boundary.
(3) The department may apportion to each state agency owning real property its contribution to reimburse the department for the costs incurred in maintaining the real property inventory set forth in subsections (1) and (2) of this section.
(4) Contributions apportioned by the department under subsection (3) of this section are continuously appropriated to the department to reimburse it for its costs incurred in maintaining the real property inventory.
(5) The department shall adopt rules to assess state land owning agencies for administration of the state lands management program. [Formerly 273.675]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information