As used in this chapter:
(1) "County board" means county court or board of county commissioners of the county.
(2) "County" means the county in which the district, or the greater portion of the taxable assessed value of the district, is located.
(3) "District" means park and recreation district formed under this chapter.
(4) "District board" means the governing body of a district.
(5) "Owner" means the holder of record title to real property or the vendee under a land sale contract, if there is such a contract. [Subsection (2) (1967 Replacement Part) enacted as 1967 c.574 §2; 1969 c.668 §1; 1983 c.83 §41]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.