As used in this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Board" or "board of commissioners" means the governing body of a district.
(2) "District" means a domestic water supply district formed under this chapter.
(3) "County" means the county in which the district, or the greater portion of the taxable assessed value of the district, is located.
(4) "County board" means the county court or board of county commissioners of the county.
(5) "County clerk" means the county clerk of the county.
(6) "Owner" means the holder of the record title to real property or the vendee under a land sale contract, if there is such a contract. [Amended by 1969 c.666 §1; 1983 c.83 §38]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.