Providing ballot title and financial estimates in lieu of printing on ballot
- • statements in recall elections
(1) In lieu of printing the complete ballot title of any measure, other than a state measure, the county clerk may print the caption and the question of the ballot title and the measure number on the ballot.
(2) In lieu of printing the complete ballot title and financial estimates of any state measure to be initiated or referred, the county clerk may print the caption of the ballot title, the statements described in ORS 250.035 (Form of ballot titles for state and local measures) (2)(b) and (c) and the measure number on the ballot.
(3) In the case of a recall election, the statements described in section 18, Article II of the Oregon Constitution, and ORS 249.877 (Statement of justification by public officer) shall be printed on the ballot.
(4) The complete text of each ballot title and any financial estimates shall be included with each official ballot. [Formerly 258.380; 1981 c.173 §31; 1981 c.391 §10; 1985 c.808 §36; 1991 c.971 §14; 1995 c.534 §1a; 1999 c.410 §49; 2007 c.154 §29]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information