Form of statement of economic interest
The statement of economic interest filed under ORS 244.050 (Persons required to file statement of economic interest) shall be on a form prescribed by the Oregon Government Ethics Commission. The public official or candidate for public office filing the statement shall supply the information required by this section and ORS 244.090 (Report on association with compensated lobbyist), as follows:
(1) The names of all positions as officer of a business and business directorships held by the person or a member of the household of the person during the preceding calendar year, and the principal address and a brief description of each business.
(2) All names under which the person and members of the household of the person do business and the principal address and a brief description of each business.
(3) The names, principal addresses and brief descriptions of the five most significant sources of income received at any time during the preceding calendar year by the person and by each member of the household of the person, a description of the type of income and the name of the person receiving the income.
(4)(a) A list of all real property in which the public official or candidate for public office or a member of the household of the public official or candidate has or has had any personal, beneficial ownership interest during the preceding calendar year, any options to purchase or sell real property, including a land sales contract, and any other rights of any kind in real property located within the geographic boundaries of the governmental agency of which the public official holds, or the candidate if elected would hold, any official position or over which the public official exercises, or the candidate if elected would exercise, any authority.
(b) This subsection does not require the listing of the principal residence of the public official or candidate.
(5) The name of each member of the household of the person who is 18 years of age or older.
(6) The name of each relative of the person who is 18 years of age or older and not a member of the household of the person. [1974 c.72 §5; 1975 c.543 §4; 1987 c.566 §11; 1991 c.770 §7; 1993 c.743 §12; 2003 c.14 §116; 2007 c.877 §19]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information