- • charge for administration
- • records
(1) The Public Employees’ Benefit Board may provide, administer and maintain an expense reimbursement plan for the benefit of eligible employees of this state.
(2) In providing an expense reimbursement plan, the board shall adopt rules to:
(a) Determine the qualifications of eligible employees and the expenses eligible for reimbursement.
(b) Establish limits on the amount by which an eligible employee’s compensation may be reduced.
(c) Establish procedures for enrollment of eligible employees in an expense reimbursement plan.
(d) Establish requirements for verification of reimbursable expenses.
(3) The board may assess a charge to participating employees to pay the cost of administering the plan or may pay some or all of the cost from funds authorized to pay general administration expenses incurred by the board or from earnings on moneys deposited with the account administrator as designated by the board.
(4) The state shall maintain accounts and records necessary and appropriate to the efficient administration of ORS 243.550 (Dependent care assistance plan) to 243.585 (Accounting system allowances for dedication of salary) and 657A.440 (Application of zoning ordinances to registered or certified family child care homes) or that may be required under federal or state law. [1987 c.621 §3; 1989 c.160 §1; 1997 c.222 §47]
Note: See note under 243.550 (Dependent care assistance plan).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information