Deferred Compensation Advisory Committee
(1) The Deferred Compensation Advisory Committee shall be appointed by the Public Employees Retirement Board, consisting of seven members with knowledge of deferred compensation plans.
(2) At the direction of the board, the committee shall advise the Public Employees Retirement Board on policies and procedures and such other matters as the board may request.
(3) The term of office of each member is three years, but a member serves at the pleasure of the board. Before the expiration of the term of a member, the board shall appoint a successor whose term begins on July 1 next following. A member is eligible for reappointment. If there is a vacancy for any cause, the board shall make an appointment to become immediately effective for the unexpired term.
(4) A member of the Deferred Compensation Advisory Committee is entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions).
(5) The Deferred Compensation Advisory Committee shall select one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, for such terms and with duties and powers necessary for the performance of the functions of such offices as the committee determines.
(6) A majority of the members of the committee constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(7) The Deferred Compensation Advisory Committee may meet at a place, day and hour determined by the committee. The committee also may meet at other times and places specified by the call of the chairperson or of a majority of the members of the committee. [1991 c.618 §10; 1997 c.179 §19; 1999 c.406 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.