Individual accounts established
(1) Upon any contributions being made to the individual account program by or on behalf of a member of the program, the Public Employees Retirement Board shall create the account or accounts described in this section. Each account shall be adjusted at least annually in accordance with rules adopted by the board to reflect any net earnings or losses on those contributions and to pay the reasonable administrative costs of maintaining the program to the extent the earnings on the assets of the program are insufficient to pay those costs. The adjustments described in this subsection shall continue until the account is distributed to the member or forfeited.
(2) The board shall establish an employee account, which shall consist of the employee contributions made by or on behalf of the member as adjusted under subsection (1) of this section.
(3) If the public employer agrees to make employer contributions under ORS 238A.340 (Employer contributions), the board shall establish an employer account, which shall consist of the employer contributions made on behalf of the member as adjusted under subsection (1) of this section.
(4) If the board accepts rollover contributions on behalf of the member, the board shall establish a rollover account, which shall consist of the rollover contributions made by the member as adjusted under subsection (1) of this section. Contributions and the earnings attributable to the contributions must be accounted for separately.
(5) The board shall provide an annual statement to each active and inactive member of the program that reflects the amount credited to the accounts established under this section. The statement shall reflect whether the member is vested in the employer account under the provisions of ORS 238A.320 (Vesting). [2003 c.733 §37]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information