- • hearings by planning commission or hearings officer
- • exceptions
(1) A county governing body may authorize, by ordinance or order, the planning commission or hearings officer to conduct hearings on applications for plan amendments and to make decisions on such applications.
(2) A decision of the planning commission or hearings officer on a plan amendment may be appealed to the county governing body.
(3) This section shall apply notwithstanding the provisions of ORS 215.050 (Comprehensive planning, zoning and subdivision ordinances), 215.060 (Procedure for action on plan) and 215.110 (Recommendations for implementation of comprehensive plan).
(4) A decision of a planning commission, hearings officer or county governing body under this section shall comply with the post-acknowledgment procedures set forth in ORS 197.610 (Local government notice of proposed amendment or new regulation) to 197.625 (When amendment or new regulation considered acknowledged).
(5) The provisions of this section shall not apply to:
(a) Any plan amendment for which an exception is required under ORS 197.732 (Goal exceptions); or
(b) Any lands designated under a statewide planning goal addressing agricultural lands or forestlands. [1987 c.729 §20]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.