Miscellaneous circuit court fees
In the circuit court there shall be charged and collected in advance by the clerk of the court the following fees for the following purposes and services:
(1) Making transcription of a judgment entered in the register, $7.
(2) Filing and entering transcript of judgment, $7.
(3) Filing copy of foreign judgment and affidavit filed as provided in ORS 24.115 (Filing of foreign judgment) and 24.125 (Notice of filing of judgment) or copy of child custody determination of another state filed as provided in ORS 109.787 (Registration of child custody determination), $39.
(4) Issuing writs of execution or writs of garnishment, $12 for each writ.
(5) Preparing a certified copy of a satisfaction document under ORS 18.225 (Satisfaction of money awards generally) (5), $6.
(6) Issuing an order under ORS 18.265 (Debtor examination) requiring a judgment debtor to appear when the order is issued by any court other than the court in which the original judgment was entered, $4.
(7) Issuing notices of restitution as provided in ORS 105.151 (Enforcement of judgment of restitution), $3 for each notice.
(8) For any service the clerk may be required or authorized to perform and for which no fee is provided by law, such fees as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court may establish or authorize, except that a fee may not be charged for location or inspection of court records. [Formerly 21.060; 1999 c.649 §43; 2001 c.596 §42; 2003 c.737 §§29,30a,30c; 2005 c.702 §§33,34,35; 2007 c.860 §10]
Note: Section 15 (9), chapter 860, Oregon Laws 2007, provides:
Sec. 15. (9) In addition to the fees provided for in ORS 21.325 (Miscellaneous circuit court fees) (3), for the period commencing September 1, 2007, and ending June 30, 2009, the clerk of the court shall collect a surcharge of $2 for the filing of a copy of foreign judgment and affidavit filed as provided in ORS 24.115 (Filing of foreign judgment) and 24.125 (Notice of filing of judgment) or the filing of a copy of child custody determination of another state filed as provided in ORS 109.787 (Registration of child custody determination). [2007 c.860 §15(9)]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information