- • urban residential density
- • reporting to Department of Land Conservation and Development
A local government with a comprehensive plan or functional plan identified in ORS 197.296 (Factors to establish sufficiency of buildable lands within urban growth boundary) (1) shall compile and report annually to the Department of Land Conservation and Development the following information for all permit applications received under ORS 227.175 (Application for permit or zone change):
(1) The number of applications received for residential development, including the residential density proposed in the application and the maximum allowed residential density for the subject zone;
(2) The number of applications approved, including the approved density; and
(3) The date each application was received and the date it was approved or denied. [1997 c.763 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.