Powers of commission
The Land Conservation and Development Commission may:
(1) Apply for and receive moneys from the federal government and from this state or any of its agencies or departments.
(2) Contract with any public agency for the performance of services or the exchange of employees or services by one to the other necessary in carrying out ORS chapters 195, 196 and 197.
(3) Contract for the services of and consultation with professional persons or organizations, not otherwise available through federal, state and local governmental agencies, in carrying out its duties under ORS chapters 195, 196 and 197.
(4) Perform other functions required to carry out ORS chapters 195, 196 and 197.
(5) Assist in development and preparation of model land use regulations to guide state agencies, cities, counties and special districts in implementing goals.
(6) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, review comprehensive plan and land use regulations related to the identification and designation of high-value farmland pursuant to chapter 792, Oregon Laws 1993, under procedures set forth in ORS 197.251 (Compliance acknowledgment). [1973 c.80 §10; 1977 c.664 §6; 1981 c.748 §22a; 1993 c.792 §11]
Note: Legislative Counsel has substituted "chapter 792, Oregon Laws 1993," for the words "this 1993 Act" in section 11, chapter 792, Oregon Laws 1993, which amended 197.045 (Powers of commission). Specific ORS references have not been substituted, pursuant to 173.160 (Powers and duties of Legislative Counsel in preparing editions for publication). These sections may be determined by referring to the 1993 Comparative Section Table located in Volume 20 of ORS.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.