Annual report of fill and removal activities
- • contents of report
The Director of the Department of State Lands shall submit an annual report to the State Land Board on the activities conducted under ORS 196.600 (Definitions for ORS 196.600 to 196.655) to 196.905 (Applicability). The annual report shall include the following:
(1) The number of fill and removal permits applied for, denied and granted, organized according to whether or not the permits were for waters subject to section 404 of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act (P.L. 92-500, as amended). For all permits granted or outstanding during the prior year, a separate summary shall be included for fills and removals, organized by river or other water body, that shows:
(a) The total number of permits, the number of new permits and the number of renewal permits.
(b) The volume and acreage of fills and removals authorized during the past year, and the volume and acreage of fills and removals completed during the past year.
(2) By river or other water body, a summary of the total volume and acreage of fills and removals made under a general waiver, general permit or similar authority.
(3) A summary of mitigation measures, including a description of each mitigation project approved during the past year including the location and size of each mitigation project and a report on the status of all mitigation projects pending or completed during the past year.
(4) A summary of enforcement activities, including:
(a) The number of potential violations reported.
(b) The number of compliance investigations conducted.
(c) The results of compliance actions, including:
(A) The number of cases resolved by voluntary compliance, administrative hearings and judicial enforcement proceedings;
(B) The amount of damages and penalties assessed;
(C) The amount of damages and penalties recovered; and
(D) A brief description of each after-the-fact permit issued, including the location and size by volume and acreage.
(5) A description of staffing, including the number of full-time equivalent positions devoted to the permit program and, for each position, the qualifications and job description.
(6) The report on the Oregon Wetlands Mitigation Bank Revolving Fund Account as required under ORS 196.655 (Report on Oregon Wetlands Mitigation Bank Revolving Fund Account).
(7) The number of and average time for responding to notices received by local governments and the number of responses that took more than 30 days.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information