Use of account
The Department of State Lands may use the moneys in the Oregon Wetlands Mitigation Bank Revolving Fund Account for the following purposes:
(1) For the voluntary acquisition of land suitable for use in mitigation banks.
(2) To pay for specific projects to create, restore or enhance wetland areas for purposes of carrying out the provisions of ORS 196.600 (Definitions for ORS 196.600 to 196.655) to 196.905 (Applicability). Moneys deposited in the account for wetland impacts may be used only for wetland creation, restoration and enhancement.
(3) For purchase of credits from approved mitigation banks.
(4) For payment of administrative, research or scientific monitoring expenses of the department in carrying out the provisions of ORS 196.600 (Definitions for ORS 196.600 to 196.655) to 196.655 (Report on Oregon Wetlands Mitigation Bank Revolving Fund Account).
(5) For the disbursal of funds received under the federal Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, as amended (16 U.S.C. 1451 et seq.), for such purposes as specifically stipulated in a grant award.
(6) For the disbursal of funds received under the federal Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, P.L. 99-645, for the voluntary acquisition of wetlands and interests therein as identified in the wetlands provisions of the Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan. [Formerly 541.585; 1993 c.18 §37; 2003 c.738 §12]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information