Definitions for ORS 196.105 to 196.125
(1) "Commission" means the Columbia River Gorge Commission established under section 5 of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Act, P.L. 99-663.
(2) "General management area" means the area within the scenic area that is not an urban area or special management area.
(3) "Management plan" means the management plan for the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area adopted by the commission.
(4) "Special management area" means any area identified as such in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Act.
(5) "Urban area" means the 13 towns or cities as identified in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Act. [1987 c.856 §1; 1993 c.317 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information