- • disbursements
- • payment of claims and expenses of other state agencies
(1) Upon approval of the State Treasurer and the Oregon Department of Administrative Services, the Department of Transportation may establish revolving funds in the State Treasury. These funds may be used as depository accounts.
(2) Disbursements may be made by check signed by such person as delegated by the Director of Transportation. Disbursements shall be made only in payment of claims authorized by law for the ordinary expenditures of the department incurred in the operation of the department. The department shall keep accurate account of which funds any expenditures are debited or credited to and of any interest income which may be due.
(3) Upon approval of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services and the State Treasurer, the department may write checks upon the State Treasury to pay for claims and expenditures of other state agencies not a part of the department. The Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall draw up warrants for the amounts paid separately or in aggregate.
(4) Moneys in the account established under subsection (1) of this section may be held as petty cash or carried by the State Treasurer to be disbursed in accordance with subsection (3) of this section. [1989 c.345 §5; 1993 c.741 §10]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.