- • plan for management of distributed information technology assets
- • standards
- • exception
(1) The purpose of enterprise management is to create a plan and implement a state government-wide approach for managing distributed information technology assets to minimize total ownership costs from acquisition through retirement, while realizing maximum benefits for transacting the state’s business and delivering services to its citizens.
(2) With input and recommendations from state agencies, the Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall develop a plan for the state government-wide management of distributed information technology assets. The plan shall prescribe the state government-wide infrastructure and services for managing these assets. The plan shall be submitted to the Joint Legislative Committee on Information Management and Technology for review.
(3) Following review by the Joint Legislative Committee on Information Management and Technology, the department shall ensure state agency implementation of the plan, including the development of appropriate standards, processes and procedures.
(4) State agencies shall participate in the enterprise management of information technology assets and shall comply with the standards, processes and procedures of the department.
(5) This section does not apply to competitive research grants and contracts at institutions of higher education listed in ORS 352.002 (Oregon University System). [2001 c.936 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.