Duties of task force
The Environmental Justice Task Force shall:
(1) Advise the Governor on environmental justice issues;
(2) Advise natural resource agencies on environmental justice issues, including community concerns and public participation processes;
(3) Identify, in cooperation with natural resource agencies, minority and low-income communities that may be affected by environmental decisions made by the agencies;
(4) Meet with environmental justice communities and make recommendations to the Governor regarding concerns raised by these communities; and
(5) Define environmental justice issues in the state. [2007 c.909 §3]
Note: See note under 182.535 ("Natural resource agency" defined for ORS 182.535 to 182.550).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.