Budgets for semi-independent state agencies
- • annual financial statements
- • disposition of civil penalties
- • rules
(1) A board shall adopt budgets on a biennial basis using classifications of expenditures and revenues required by ORS 291.206 (Guidance of agencies in completing budget forms) (1), but the budget shall not be subject to review and approval by the Legislative Assembly or to future modification by the Emergency Board or the Legislative Assembly.
(2) The budget referred to in subsection (1) of this section shall be adopted in accordance with applicable provisions of ORS chapter 183. Except as provided in this subsection, a board shall adopt or modify a budget only after a public hearing thereon. A board must give notice of the hearing to all holders of licenses issued by the board.
(3) A board shall follow generally accepted accounting principles and keep financial and statistical information as necessary to completely and accurately disclose the financial condition and financial operations of the board as may be required by the Secretary of State.
(4) A board shall prepare an annual financial statement of board revenues and expenses and shall make the statement available for public review. The board shall provide a copy of the statement to the Oregon Department of Administrative Services not later than the 90th day after the end of the state fiscal year.
(5) A board may, by rule, elect to donate all or part of the revenue derived by the board from civil penalties to the General Fund of the State Treasury. [1999 c.1084 §6]
Note: See note under 182.454 (Semi-independent state agencies).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information