Semi-independent state agencies
(1) The Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board.
(2) The State Board of Architect Examiners.
(3) The State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying.
(4) The State Board of Geologist Examiners.
(5) The State Landscape Architect Board.
(6) The Oregon Board of Optometry.
(7) The Oregon Patient Safety Commission.
(8) The Oregon Wine Board.
(9) The State Board of Massage Therapists.
(10) The Physical Therapist Licensing Board.
(11) The State Landscape Contractors Board. [1999 c.1084 §3; 2003 c.686 §13; 2003 c.797 §27; 2005 c.109 §2; 2007 c.71 §59]
Note: 182.454 (Semi-independent state agencies) to 182.472 (Reports) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 182 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.