Authority to accept and expend funds
- • disposition of moneys received
(1) The Legislative Revenue Officer may accept, receive, receipt for, disburse and expend federal moneys and other moneys, public or private, for the accomplishment of the purposes of ORS 173.800 (Appointing authority for Legislative Revenue Officer) to 173.850 (Department of Revenue to provide assistance).
(2) All federal moneys accepted under this section shall be accepted and transferred or expended by the Legislative Revenue Officer upon such terms and conditions as are prescribed by the United States.
(3) All other moneys accepted under this section shall be accepted and transferred or expended by the Legislative Revenue Officer upon such terms and conditions as are prescribed by law.
(4) All moneys received by the Legislative Revenue Officer pursuant to this section shall be deposited in the State Treasury and, unless otherwise prescribed by the authority from which such moneys were received, shall be kept in separate funds designated according to the purposes for which the moneys were made available, and held by the state in trust for such purposes. All such moneys are continuously appropriated to the Legislative Revenue Officer for the purposes for which they were made available, to be disbursed or expended in accordance with the terms and conditions upon which they were made available. [1975 c.789 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information