Employment of staff
- • compensation and expenses of staff
- • staff prohibited from influencing legislation
(1) Subject to the approval of the Legislative Administration Committee, the Legislative Administrator may employ and fix the compensation of such assistants and clerks as the Legislative Administrator finds necessary for the effective conduct of the work under the charge of the Legislative Administrator.
(2) The Legislative Administration Committee shall fix the annual salary of the Legislative Administrator.
(3) Neither the Legislative Administrator nor any employee of the committee shall oppose, urge or attempt to influence any measure pending before the Legislative Assembly.
(4) Subject to the limitations otherwise provided by law for the expenses of state officers, the Legislative Administrator and members of the staff of the Legislative Administrator shall be reimbursed for all actual and necessary expenses incurred in performing their duties. [1969 c.620 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information