Application of ORS 163.200 and 163.205
(1) To a person acting pursuant to a court order, an advance directive or a power of attorney for health care pursuant to ORS 127.505 (Definitions for ORS 127.505 to 127.660) to 127.660 (Short title);
(2) To a person withholding or withdrawing life-sustaining procedures or artificially administered nutrition and hydration pursuant to ORS 127.505 (Definitions for ORS 127.505 to 127.660) to 127.660 (Short title);
(3) When a competent person refuses food, physical care or medical care;
(4) To a person who provides an elderly person or a dependent person who is at least 15 years of age with spiritual treatment through prayer from a duly accredited practitioner of spiritual treatment as provided in ORS 124.095 (Spiritual treatment not abuse), in lieu of medical treatment, in accordance with the tenets and practices of a recognized church or religious denomination of which the elderly or dependent person is a member or an adherent; or
(5) To a duly accredited practitioner of spiritual treatment as provided in ORS 124.095 (Spiritual treatment not abuse). [1993 c.364 §3; 1995 c.79 §51; 1999 c.954 §5]
Note: 163.206 (Application of ORS 163.200 and 163.205) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 163 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information